Coastline Christian Academy
- Coastline Christian Academy is a coeducational, nondenominational K-8 Christian school serving the families of the Santa Barbara and Goleta area.
- We offer a Biblically based curriculum and an academic program that challenges our students to excellence and leadership. We maintain a small student/teacher ratio and place a strong emphasis on developing a love of learning.
- As an extension of the home and church, it is our mission to help believing parents raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord by training each student in the knowledge of God and the Scriptural way of life, coupled with the highest standards of academic instruction.
- It is our vision to be a school acknowledged as a leader in equipping students with the necessary intellectual and spiritual tools to effectively pursue the vocation to which the Lord will lead and to encourage trust in God in all aspects of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)383-2672 46.9 K-8
- Crescent City Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
144 Butte St
Crescent City, CA 95531
(707)464-9501 557.9 NS-PK
- Fillmore Grades: K-8 | 69 students
461 Central Ave
Fillmore, CA 93015
(805)524-1572 52.3 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.