St. Raymond TK-8 Catholic School
Tel: (650) 322-2312
- St. Raymond is a vital TK-8 Catholic school committed to educating the whole child.
- Serving the community for over 60 years, St. Raymond School in partnership with parents graduates innovative, service-driven scholars who are ready to lead and prepared academically for success in high school and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount available for siblings.|
|Admissions Director||Valerie Mattei|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, Chess, Math Club, Mechatronics, Piano Club, Student Government
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Golf
- St. Raymond School offers both a traditional and transformative learning experience that is grounded in our Catholic faith. Our students show their faith in God by how they act and who they choose to be in the world.
- We believe learning is collaborative rather than a competitive exercise. Faculty are dedicated to preparing inspired learners committed to seeing the dignity of every person through their own process of spiritual and personal growth.
- We challenge our students to acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses constructively through intentional spiritual, academic, service, athletic, and social experiences empowering them to become transformational thinkers and collaborative communicators.
- Our students believe it is essential to always ask, ponder, and investigate the unknown in order to propose, devise, and enact transformative solutions establishing a more just society.
- Lead faculty members are all fully credentialed and represent over 426 years of education experience. Thirteen faculty members hold advanced degrees.
- Nearly 100% of graduates are accepted to their high school of choice where they consistently place into the honors programs.
- St. Raymond School fuses rigorous instruction with cutting edge technology in order to cultivate engaged learners. We have a 1-1 device program in Grades K-8 and Mechatronics is offered in Grades 1-8.
- Faith Formation, Community Service and Athletics are key components of daily life for students. Academic Decathlon and involvement in Student Government is encouraged in the upper grades.
- The St. Raymond School parent community is active and involved.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 284 students
850 Tamarack Ave
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650) 593-1629 5.4 K-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 350-4528 13.2 PK-12
- Palo Alto Grades: NS-8 | 236 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650) 813-9131 4.6 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?