- Welcome to St. Regis Catholic School. Our fine school was established by IHM nuns in 1959 and is named after a 17th century French Jesuit.
- We are proud of our Catholic heritage and academic excellence.
- Our students are well-prepared for high school, having been instructed by a highly-qualified, certified faculty with a commitment to providing a Christ-centered education.
- Our standardized test scores are exceptional due to our comprehensive curriculum with a strong emphasis on science, technology and math.
- Our middle school, completed in 2005, boasts state-of-the-art science and computer labs and modern, well-equipped classrooms.
- In addition to a superb education, students are offered extensive extra-curricular and athletic programs.
- Our extended care program, Kids' Club, as well as our after school enrichment program, offers parents flexibility in their daily schedules.
- We are a faith-based community that invites you and your family to join us in our mission: developing educated, caring Christians who respect and appreciate God, themselves and others, and who will be inspired to seek knowledge and skills needed to achieve academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St. Regis Elementary School also viewed these schools: Holy Name Elementary School, Bravo Montessori Academy, Our Lady Of Refuge School, Oakland University's Lowry Center for Early Childhood Education and Our Lady Of The Lakes Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 370 students
680 Harmon St
Birmingham, MI 48009
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-2 | 56 students
2101 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Orchard LakeGrades: PK-8 | 326 students
3750 Commerce Rd
Orchard Lake, MI 48324
RochesterGrades: NS-PK | 174 students
102 Pawley Hall - School Of Education and Human Service
Rochester, MI 48309
WaterfordGrades: PK-12 | 604 students
5495 Dixie Hwy
Waterford, MI 48329
This is an excellent school! We had over 124 new students this year. Great community too!
- Posted by Parent - denis
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
May 25, 2017
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.