St. Regis Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (248) 724-3377
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #2 - We celebrate Mass together weekly. We begin each day with Prayer. Children attend Religion class daily and prepare for receiving their sacraments. Adoration, Reconciliation, Living Rosary, and more opportunities for prayer and learning and living our Catholic faith are offered.
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #3 - St. Regis Catholic School curriculum is designed to challenge and inspire students as they grow academically and spiritually.
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #4 - Our teachers are certified by the state of Michigan and are highly qualified in the areas in which they teach. They use a variety of materials to help students engage and work diligently to encourage each child to grow!
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #5 - Academy students love working with our younger Raiders! We have a strong family of students, teachers, and parents! St. Regis has a House system where our entire school has a sense of camaraderie and family. Starting in Kindergarten, students are sorted in small groups based on a Saint and a Catholic virtue. Students love the activities and learning together!
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #6 - Our Preschool students love learning the fundamentals of Math, Reading, Writing, and more!
St. Regis Elementary School Photo #8 - St. Regis prides itself in offering a variety of enrichment opportunities. All students attend an enrichment class at least once a day. These are: Music (Vocal or Instrumental), Spanish, Art, Physical Education, and Technology. We have a Media Center where students can check books out or borrow a laptop or ipad. Academy students can join Band or Choir.
- Welcome to St. Regis Catholic School. Our school was established by IHM nuns in 1959 and is named after a 17th century French Jesuit.
- We are proud of our Catholic heritage and academic excellence.
- Our students are well-prepared for high school, having been instructed by a highly-qualified, certified faculty with a commitment to providing a Christ-centered education.
- Our standardized test scores are exceptional due to our comprehensive curriculum with a strong emphasis on science, technology and math. Our school boasts state-of-the-art Science lab, Makerspace and modern, well-equipped classrooms.
- In addition to a superb education, students are offered Fine Arts, Music (vocal and instrumental), and Theatre
- St. Regis has a legacy of excellent sports teams that instill Catholic values of sportsmanship, discipline, and teamwork
- Our extended care program, Kids' Club, as well as our after school enrichment programs, offers parents flexibility in their daily schedules.
- We are a faith-based community that invites you and your family to join us in our mission: developing educated, caring Christians who respect and appreciate God, themselves and others, and who will be inspired to seek knowledge and skills needed to achieve academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms/Spirit Wear Days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Karen Terzich at email@example.com for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Terzich|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego Robotics, STEM Classes
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Electives, Art Enrichment Class, Band, Choir, Drama Club and Spring Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
CYO Sports, Intramural Basketball JK-4
- When you register your child at St. Regis, you join the St. Regis family. St. Regis is not just a place for your child to attend school during the day, but rather a community for you and your entire family. You'll worship with us, attend school concerts, cheer on sons and daughter at sporting and other events, and volunteer together. Our parents work together to enhance the education of their children. The partnership between the administration and parents is a key element in the school's success and a defining reason why St. Regis is seen as a welcoming and warm environment for the entire family.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-2 | 56 students
2101 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 338-1166 3.7 NS-2
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: PK-8 | 569 students
380 E Hickory Grove Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 642-6131 4.2 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
680 Harmon St
Birmingham, MI 48009
(248) 644-2722 2.3 PK-8
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 646-8900 3.5 NS-12
This is an excellent school! We had over 124 new students this year. Great community too!
- Posted by Parent - denis
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.