St Rita School
- Saint Rita School embraces the principle that “the soul of education is the education of the soul”.
- We are a small Catholic school dedicated to forming children intellectually and spiritually using the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church and the patrimony of Western Civilization.
- St. Rita School believes: children are created in God's image and therefore have great dignity; parents are the primary educators of their children and they glorify God by bringing their children closer to Him; education enhances a child's potential to glorify God; the school is to teach a strong academic curriculum, the tenets of the Catholic Faith, and the habits of mind and traits of character that are essential for success in this world and the next; teachers are to be living models of faith, animated by love and generosity, and capable of forming young minds and hearts; and the parish supports this Catholic education of children by providing prayer, the presence of priests and volunteers, and financial subsidies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
13407 Piscataway Rd
Clinton, MD 20735
(301)292-2522 10.6 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.