- St. Robert is an academic elementary school. We strive to provide the best possible program to meet the current needs of the students enrolled and to lay the foundation for the continuance of their education.
- We provide a structured and disciplined environment and a curriculum with an emphasis on religion, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
- The educational program at St. Robert integrates and reflects Catholic values.
- We strive to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, socially, and physically.
- Our primary aim is to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The students, faculty, staff, parents and community of St. Robert Catholic School are committed to creating a caring environment which fosters and implements a Christ-Centered and up-to-date academic program.
- Our vision is for all students to experience the rewards of positive self-esteem, self-discipline, respect for others and a true sense of community spirit as they develop their skills as responsible and effective world citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
San BrunoGrades: NS-8 | 549 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
Daly CityGrades: K | 81 students
55 San Fernando Way
Daly City, CA 94015
San FranciscoGrades: NS-8 | 274 students
San Francisco, CA 94118
MillbraeGrades: K-9 | 292 students
1150 Magnolia Ave
Millbrae, CA 94030
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.