- Christ is the reason for St. Stephen school. He is the unseen but ever present teacher in our classed.
- He is the Model of our faculty and the inspiration of our students.
- In this spirit-filled environment, St. Stephen School works with families to educate their children in Pre-Kindergarten through grade eight.
- We seek to provide a solid academic foundation centered around the spiritual values of the Catholic faith.
- This is embodied in a structured, supportive, creative environment, fostered by dedicated and enthusiastic professionals.
- Our goal is to enable our students to Catch this Spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WorcesterGrades: K-9 | 336 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
OxfordGrades: PK-5 | 20 students
Po Box 277
Oxford, MA 01540
WorcesterGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
50 Richland St
Worcester, MA 01610
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
865 Main St
Worcester, MA 01610
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.