St Stephen Elementary School
Tel: (508) 755-3209
- Christ is the reason for St. Stephen school. He is the unseen but ever present teacher in our classed.
- He is the Model of our faculty and the inspiration of our students.
- In this spirit-filled environment, St. Stephen School works with families to educate their children in Pre-Kindergarten through grade eight.
- We seek to provide a solid academic foundation centered around the spiritual values of the Catholic faith.
- This is embodied in a structured, supportive, creative environment, fostered by dedicated and enthusiastic professionals.
- Our goal is to enable our students to Catch this Spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
(508) 753-3210 1 PK-8
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
(508) 752-5609 2.7 PK-8
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
865 Main St
Worcester, MA 01610
(508) 791-6496 1.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.