St. Stephen School
- St. Stephen School has a rich and wonderful history, spanning more than fifty years.
- In the early 1950's, the Catholic presence in the Hollywood area resembled very little of the Church, as we know it today.
- Teachers, staff and the Administration strive to instill a sense of self-worth and belonging, among students, by stressing their gifts and talents.
- The students are taught to respect the uniqueness of each individual and to care for all of God's creations.
- We, at St. Stephan's feel we have given an education in basic values and a rising scale of loyalties that will last through a life time.
- Our students have been taught the basics and more, in their Faith, never forgetting that God is always with them.
- We have taught our students to hold on to their values, despite all temptations and be law-abiding citizens.
- If St. Stephen School has helped to develop all these things, then we shall indeed be worthy of those students who passed through our hands.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DavieGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
3900 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33328
Southwest RanchesGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330
WestonGrades: PK-5 | 703 students
1570 Sagemont Way
Weston, FL 33326
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
6301 Sw 160th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
1200 S Flamingo Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?