St. Stephen School
- St. Stephen School has a rich and wonderful history, spanning more than fifty years.
- In the early 1950's, the Catholic presence in the Hollywood area resembled very little of the Church, as we know it today.
- Teachers, staff and the Administration strive to instill a sense of self-worth and belonging, among students, by stressing their gifts and talents.
- The students are taught to respect the uniqueness of each individual and to care for all of God's creations.
- We, at St. Stephan's feel we have given an education in basic values and a rising scale of loyalties that will last through a life time.
- Our students have been taught the basics and more, in their Faith, never forgetting that God is always with them.
- We have taught our students to hold on to their values, despite all temptations and be law-abiding citizens.
- If St. Stephen School has helped to develop all these things, then we shall indeed be worthy of those students who passed through our hands.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 10.6 NS-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954)472-7086 7 PK-8