St. Stephen School
Tel: (954) 983-2636
- St. Stephen School has a rich and wonderful history, spanning more than fifty years.
- In the early 1950's, the Catholic presence in the Hollywood area resembled very little of the Church, as we know it today.
- Teachers, staff and the Administration strive to instill a sense of self-worth and belonging, among students, by stressing their gifts and talents.
- The students are taught to respect the uniqueness of each individual and to care for all of God's creations.
- We, at St. Stephan's feel we have given an education in basic values and a rising scale of loyalties that will last through a life time.
- Our students have been taught the basics and more, in their Faith, never forgetting that God is always with them.
- We have taught our students to hold on to their values, despite all temptations and be law-abiding citizens.
- If St. Stephen School has helped to develop all these things, then we shall indeed be worthy of those students who passed through our hands.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954) 434-2960 10.6 NS-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 478 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954) 472-7086 7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?