- St. Theresa look upon religious education as a total parish experience involving not just the child but also parents, families, catechists, priests and deacons that form our parish community of faith.
- We believe that religious education is getting to know Jesus and learning what is expected of one who chooses to follow him in the Catholic tradition.
- Our program reflects an integrated learning experience, composed of learning, catechesis, prayer, sacramental preparation, traditional catholic doctrine, biblical studies, liturgy, community building and other dimensions of vibrant church life.
- Through the light of faith, we hope to develop in those entrusted to our care a deeper relationship with God.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
3335 Country Club Rd
New York, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
1617 Parkview Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
1016 Edison Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.