- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 632 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,725
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress pants, collared shirt, dress shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- For more than a century, St. Thomas High School has provided young men in the Houston area with a Catholic, college-preparatory education; while cultivating skills necessary for navigating life beyond graduation. Graduates are admitted to the nation's highest-ranking universities and often into the student's first choice for higher education.
- Ranked a top 10 Catholic high school in Texas, St. Thomas High School's tradition of academic excellence and growth in faith and character, extends to all facets of the school environment. St. Thomas applies a standard of excellence that benefits students across a broad spectrum of interests and ambitions.
- For generations, the school`s tradition of brotherhood has meant a lifelong connection with mentors, job opportunities, career advancements, and treasured friendships.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Thomas High School cost?
Does St. Thomas High School offer a summer program?
What sports does St. Thomas High School offer?
What is St. Thomas High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Thomas High School?
Endorse St. Thomas High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards