- At Saint Thomas More School. we strive to not only build the minds of our students, but build their character as well.
- We educate them academically as well as spiritually and morally, with the goal of creating good students and good citizens to the world.
- We at Saint Thomas More are a diverse population with ethnic and financial diversity.
- We are a beautiful tapestry of all different types of people coming together to make a dynamic community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||485 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,160|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic tuition = $7,160 Non Catholic tuition = $9,850|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,597|
|Admissions Director||Eileen Killeen Maron|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Origami, Student Council, Band Chorus, Boy and Girl Scouts Troops, and Girls on the Run Program. Origami, Student Council, Band Chorus, Boy and Girl Scouts Troops, and Girls on the Run Program.,
- Saint Thomas More Catholic School provides a sound curriculum and effective teaching to work with parents in nurturing children to become morally good and intellectually competent. Moral and religious guidance, order and self-discipline are instilled through kindness and firmness in the formation of character. Saint Thomas More School is committed to teaching in all modalities of learning. We provide an integrated approach that brings together faith and reason, in mind, body, and spirit; wisdom and knowledge; science and technology; and creativity in learning. We seek to develop persons committed to love God and one another, to seek the truth, to continue learning, and to develop their faith, skills, and talents. We are a community, in partnership with families and parishes, where each person is valued and respected.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DecaturGrades: PK-8 | 139 students
2560 Tilson Rd
Decatur, GA 30032
AtlantaGrades: K-8 | 550 students
46 Peachtree Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30305
Stone MountainGrades: K-12 | 37 students
5587 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
Stone MountainGrades: K-6 | 60 students
2125 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.