St Victor Elementary School
- St. Victor's is a Catholic elementary school founded in 1964 to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- We are a Catholic K-8 school who's curriculum, special classes, and staff are among the best in the diocese.
- The mission of this school is to assist you, the parents, in educating your children in a Christian environment.
- Together we can model our faith and teach the children their ABCs - good attitude, good behavior and good choices.
- St. Victor Catholic School, in cooperation with the parents as the primary educators, is committed to the education and development of the whole person: body, mind, heart and spirit.
- The school teaches Gospel values, provides quality academic and cultural education, builds a faith community, and offers opportunities for service to others.
- St. Victor School is dedicated to teaching the Catholic religion and promoting academic excellence.
- The school provides an environment for Gospel values within the context of a multicultural Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.