St Victor Elementary School
- St. Victor's is a Catholic elementary school founded in 1964 to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- We are a Catholic K-8 school who's curriculum, special classes, and staff are among the best in the diocese.
- The mission of this school is to assist you, the parents, in educating your children in a Christian environment.
- Together we can model our faith and teach the children their ABCs - good attitude, good behavior and good choices.
- St. Victor Catholic School, in cooperation with the parents as the primary educators, is committed to the education and development of the whole person: body, mind, heart and spirit.
- The school teaches Gospel values, provides quality academic and cultural education, builds a faith community, and offers opportunities for service to others.
- St. Victor School is dedicated to teaching the Catholic religion and promoting academic excellence.
- The school provides an environment for Gospel values within the context of a multicultural Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.