St Victor Elementary School
- St. Victor's is a Catholic elementary school founded in 1964 to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- We are a Catholic K-8 school who's curriculum, special classes, and staff are among the best in the diocese.
- The mission of this school is to assist you, the parents, in educating your children in a Christian environment.
- Together we can model our faith and teach the children their ABCs - good attitude, good behavior and good choices.
- St. Victor Catholic School, in cooperation with the parents as the primary educators, is committed to the education and development of the whole person: body, mind, heart and spirit.
- The school teaches Gospel values, provides quality academic and cultural education, builds a faith community, and offers opportunities for service to others.
- St. Victor School is dedicated to teaching the Catholic religion and promoting academic excellence.
- The school provides an environment for Gospel values within the context of a multicultural Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.