Starbright School - San Jose Campus
- PRESCHOOL PROGRAM We offer a balanced academic preschool curriculum that helps each child reach age appropriate milestones in cognitive, artistic, physical, and social development.
- KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM In preparation for 1st grade, our kindergarten program explores more complex concepts in math, science, and arts, while improving reading, writing, and vocabulary.
- ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS We offer parents the convenience of numerous optional on-campus Enrichment Programs aimed to advance students' skills in math, arts, science and foreign languages.
- STARBRIGHT APPROACH Combining the best of European and American methods, Starbright School created its own academic approach.
- The Starbright Approach empowers each child to develop cognitively, artistically, physically and socially.
- Our curriculum includes time for learning and time for free play, music appreciation and art projects, relaxing naps and outdoor activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anastassia Ku|
- In addition to our standard daily activities, Starbright offers an incredible array of onsite Enrichment Programs that parents can choose for their children to enhance skills and understanding in specific subjects.
- While optional, these Enrichment Programs are integrated and coordinated with the base curriculum. Children can further their knowledge and cognitive development by taking Math, Science or History classes. Foreign Language classes improve child’s thinking skills and expose them to other cultures. In Art Studio, children learn the basics of drawing with chalk and painting on silk, sculpting in clay and creating watercolor illustrations to favorite fairy tales. Dance classes, as well as Gymnastics, promote better coordination, rhythm, increased agility and stamina. Choir introduces children to various styles of music, while also boosting memory, diction, articulation and musicality. Our famous Musical Theater program introduces children to the magic of live theater, and develops not only artistic and public speaking skills, but also discipline, commitment and self-confidence.
- All Enrichment Programs take place on campus, saving parents the time and hassle of driving children to different extracurricular activities.
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.