At Stockton KinderCare, our teachers and staff members are dedicated to helping children achieve their full, individual potential in a positive learning environment.
We see each day as an opportunity to grow and celebrate the small and large accomplishments, from speaking first words to reading first books and even completing first book reports.
Our teachers and staff love watching children grow and seeing the excitement of learning everyday.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our teachers and staff are proud to welcome you to Stockton
KinderCare, where our warm environment fosters learning and
creativity in a family atmosphere. Our goal is a safe, inviting
space for your child to grow on all levels: socially, emotionally,
intellectually, cognitively and physically.
Our center focuses on the overall development of your child, from our Discovery Preschool'”fostering social learning, such as language use and sharing, to our Prekindergarten program'”focusing on kindergarten skills, beginners Spanish and outside physical activities, and even our School Age program, which offers a safe environment for completing homework and subject specific learning activities for older children. We feel our classrooms are an extension of the home where children love to learn through play and exploration and look forward to their experience every day. This supportive environment allows children to feel open to learning and furthering their development.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- In addition to learning, your child's safety is our top priority. Our center has one entrance with a secured front door, including entry only by key code. Our playgrounds are age-appropriate and all gates are padlocked and alarmed. Our Health & Safety Coordinators, Ms. Cindy and Ms. Denise, check our playgrounds every morning to ensure the playgrounds are free of potentially harmful items and that all gates are locked and secured. Additionally, all of our staff and teachers are CPR certified and we have First Aid certified staff on-site, as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- TANF, Family Resource, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Stockton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Stockton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Stockton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.