Write Start Learning Center
- Our program is designed to meet the educational and developmental needs of each child enrolled.
- We strive to meet the needs of all children. Children at the school are provided with a variety of developmentally appropriate activities and experiences in enjoyable and comfortable settings.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfortable clothing so your child may play and learn at their leisure)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependent on your child's age. Please contact our school for more information.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Barber|
|Admissions Associate||Caroline Mayhew|
- Thank you for you interest in our school. Requirements for enrollment include (and are not limited to) completion of a pre-enrollment application, parent and child tour and evaluation of developmental level. Parents are required to complete the appropriate state licences prior to the first date of enrolled school. Immunizations and Physician's Reports must be completed as well. Please note: If your child is unimmunized due to personal, religious or health reasons, speak with the admissions department for current California requirements.
- People that viewed Write Start Learning Center also viewed these schools: Orion Academy and A Better Chance School/California Autism Foundation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moraga Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
350 Rheem Blvd
Moraga, CA 94556
(925)377-0789 45.2 8-12
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 55.3 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.