Write Start Learning Center
- Our program is designed to meet the educational and developmental needs of each child enrolled.
- We strive to meet the needs of all children. Children at the school are provided with a variety of developmentally appropriate activities and experiences in enjoyable and comfortable settings.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfortable clothing so your child may play and learn at their leisure)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependent on your child's age. Please contact our school for more information.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Barber|
|Admissions Associate||Caroline Mayhew|
- Thank you for you interest in our school. Requirements for enrollment include (and are not limited to) completion of a pre-enrollment application, parent and child tour and evaluation of developmental level. Parents are required to complete the appropriate state licences prior to the first date of enrolled school. Immunizations and Physician's Reports must be completed as well. Please note: If your child is unimmunized due to personal, religious or health reasons, speak with the admissions department for current California requirements.
- People that viewed Write Start Learning Center also viewed these schools: A Better Chance School/California Autism Foundation and Orion Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 55.3 K-12
- Moraga Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
350 Rheem Blvd
Moraga, CA 94556
(925)377-0789 45.2 8-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.