Summit Christian Academy
Summit Christian Academy Photo #4 - SCA classrooms are havens where loving teachers continue the nurture that parents are giving in their homes.
Summit Christian Academy Photo #5 - SCA students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents. Call us at 509.924.4618 to schedule a tour.
Summit Christian Academy Photo #6 - SCA is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian values in daily life. Call 509.924.4618 to schedule a tour.
Summit Christian Academy in Spokane, Washington provides a Christ-centered, challenging academic K-12 education with instruction based on the biblical view of God and the world.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 122 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summit Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Biology, College Algebra, English Composition, Environmental Science, Psychology, US History, World History
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
World Language Club
World Language Club
- SCA is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian values in daily life. Our ACSI and state certified teachers are preparing students to face life's challenges with confidence.
- At SCA, each child is a special person who needs to learn and be loved. With words of encouragement for each job well done, our teachers place students in a position where they can significantly increase their chances of being admitted into the colleges of their choice and succeeding in life.
- Excellence & Achievement: We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people; thus we prepare students to achieve their highest potential.
- Character and Citizenship: Honorable character and citizenship are the responsibilities of SCA students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
- Future Leadership: SCA students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
- Educational Challenge: We require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork and SCA activities and assignments.
- Nurturing Environment: In the midst of significant challenge and high standards, every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
- Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of SCA, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.
Profile last updated:
I have attended Summit Christian Academy since 7th grade. At the moment I attend a running start program at Spokane community college. Summit Christian academy has been a great part of my life. Thanks to all the wonderful teachers that showed Godly examples every day. Encouraged me to be the best Christian I can become. To build a strong relationship with the Lord. I am greatly thankful for this school.
I have a 3rd and 5th grader at SCA and they both love the school. Their teachers are both amazing and supportive. The curriculum is great too!
Our kids love this school. We love that they can participate in sports with no additional cost. All the staff are amazing. Very family oriented, Christ centered.
Working at SCA has been a blessing. The students are amazing and have a true desire to follow Jesus and his teachings. It has been incredible to be able to pray for students and to teach them God's word daily. I received my Bachelors of education from Eastern Washington University and received my Master in Secondary Mathematics Education from Western Governor's University.
"I am very thankful that I had the privilege to attend the Summit Christian Academy. This wonderful school had a great impact on my life! I remember my first day at SCA and the love that I felt when I first walked into my high school class. Mr. Evans and Miss Smith were role models for me. SCA teaches us not only subjects but life lessons! ~Alisa S. (SCA Graduate of 2016)
Endorse Summit Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?