Summit Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (509) 924-4618 Ext. 202
Summit Christian Academy Photo #4 - SCA classrooms are havens where loving teachers continue the nurture that parents are giving in their homes.
Summit Christian Academy Photo #5 - SCA students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents. Call us at 509.924.4618 to schedule a tour.
Summit Christian Academy Photo #6 - SCA is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian values in daily life. Call 509.924.4618 to schedule a tour.
Summit Christian Academy provides a challenging academic program with instructions based on the Biblical view of God and the world.
SCA teachers faithfully educate and equip students to boldly employ their knowledge, talents, and faith to profoundly impact the world for Jesus Christ.
We accept enrollments for PreK, Kindergarten, and grades 1 through 12.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ncek12.com, www.facebook.com/SCASpokane, or give us a call at 509-924-4618.
Summit Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- SAT Score Highest average SAT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, College Algebra, English Composition, Environmental Science, Psychology, US History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1450|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Natalya Shcherbina|
|Admissions Associate||Yuliya Tarasov|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field
- SCA is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian values in daily life. Our ACSI and state certified teachers are preparing students to face life's challenges with confidence.
- At SCA, each child is a special person who needs to learn and be loved. With words of encouragement for each job well done, our teachers place students in a position where they can significantly increase their chances of being admitted into the colleges of their choice and succeeding in life.
- Excellence & Achievement: We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people; thus we prepare students to achieve their highest potential.
- Character and Citizenship: Honorable character and citizenship are the responsibilities of SCA students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
- Future Leadership: SCA students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
- Educational Challenge: We require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork and SCA activities and assignments.
- Nurturing Environment: In the midst of significant challenge and high standards, every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
- Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of SCA, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: K-12 | 343 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
(509) 536-5955 4.6 K-12
- Spokane Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
9408 N Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99218
(509) 466-2695 7.1 NS-6
- Veradale Grades: K-5 | 67 students
618 N Sullivan Rd Ste 5
Veradale, WA 99037
(509) 922-7818 7.1 K-5
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509) 534-1098 1.1 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: 4-8 | 7 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
(509) 866-8982 11.4 4-8
I have attended Summit Christian Academy since 7th grade. At the moment I attend a running start program at Spokane community college. Summit Christian academy has been a great part of my life. Thanks to all the wonderful teachers that showed Godly examples every day. Encouraged me to be the best Christian I can become. To build a strong relationship with the Lord. I am greatly thankful for this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ivan Gnatenko
I have a 3rd and 5th grader at SCA and they both love the school. Their teachers are both amazing and supportive. The curriculum is great too!
- Posted by Parent - Yemisi
Our kids love this school. We love that they can participate in sports with no additional cost. All the staff are amazing. Very family oriented, Christ centered.
- Posted by Parent - Liliya
Working at SCA has been a blessing. The students are amazing and have a true desire to follow Jesus and his teachings. It has been incredible to be able to pray for students and to teach them God's word daily. I received my Bachelors of education from Eastern Washington University and received my Master in Secondary Mathematics Education from Western Governor's University.
- Posted by Teacher - ~Mrs. Carver, MS/HS Math and Science Teacher
"I am very thankful that I had the privilege to attend the Summit Christian Academy. This wonderful school had a great impact on my life! I remember my first day at SCA and the love that I felt when I first walked into my high school class. Mr. Evans and Miss Smith were role models for me. SCA teaches us not only subjects but life lessons! ~Alisa S. (SCA Graduate of 2016)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alisa
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.