Summit Christian Academy is an approved and accredited private school that provides a strong pattern of learning in academic and elective subjects PreK-12.
Together, with God's guidance, we are preparing the next generation of students who will be equipped for life: spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 111 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Biology, College Algebra, English Composition, Environmental Science, Psychology, US History, World History
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(View more info)
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
World Language Club
World Language Club
- SCA is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian valuesin daily life. Our ACSI and state certified teachers are preparing students to face life's challenges with confidence.
- At SCA, each child is a special person who needs to learn and be loved. With words of encouragement for each job well done, our teachers place students in a position where they can significantly increase their chances of being admitted into the colleges of their choice and succeeding in life.
- Excellence & Achievement: We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people; thus we prepare students to achieve their highest potential.
- Character and Citizenship: Honorable character and citizenship are the responsibilities of SCA students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
- Future Leadership: SCA students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
- Educational Challenge: We require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork andSCA activities and assignments.
- Nurturing Environment:In the midst of significant challenge and high standards, every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
- Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of SCA, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Summit Christian Academy cost?
Summit Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $5,000 for private students and $15 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Summit Christian Academy offer?
Summit Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Summit Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Summit Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Summit Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I found SCA on a whim when we relocated from another state. I did a little research online and decided to enroll my children. This was my first experience with private Christian education. After a few months, I saw a difference in my children! They were excited to attend school, their teachers were always an incredible support to us as a whole family. My children were coming home reciting scriptures and singing hymns while doing homework. I could tell that the classroom environment was calm and peaceful. I began volunteering more at the school and saw firsthand the care the teachers showed their students. They prayed for their students every morning, and Christian music filled the classrooms. They encourage a spirit of excellence and it shows! The school is always clean and comfortable. We have come back for our third year at SCA and I enrolled my youngest, so now all my children attend Summit. SCA is a small school, but the education and the care they offer are incredible!
I have attended Summit Christian Academy since 7th grade. At the moment I attend a running start program at Spokane community college. Summit Christian academy has been a great part of my life. Thanks to all the wonderful teachers that showed Godly examples every day. Encouraged me to be the best Christian I can become. To build a strong relationship with the Lord. I am greatly thankful for this school.
I have a 3rd and 5th grader at SCA and they both love the school. Their teachers are both amazing and supportive. The curriculum is great too!
Our kids love this school. We love that they can participate in sports with no additional cost. All the staff are amazing. Very family oriented, Christ centered.
Working at SCA has been a blessing. The students are amazing and have a true desire to follow Jesus and his teachings. It has been incredible to be able to pray for students and to teach them God's word daily. I received my Bachelors of education from Eastern Washington University and received my Master in Secondary Mathematics Education from Western Governor's University.
"I am very thankful that I had the privilege to attend the Summit Christian Academy. This wonderful school had a great impact on my life! I remember my first day at SCA and the love that I felt when I first walked into my high school class. Mr. Evans and Miss Smith were role models for me. SCA teaches us not only subjects but life lessons! ~Alisa S. (SCA Graduate of 2016)
Endorse Summit Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.