Sunrise Montessori School Of Roseville, Inc.
- Sunrise Montessori School provides a warm and loving environment for the child and a sense of security and peace of mind for the parent.
- We offer enriched Montessori preschool, kindergarten, and daycare programs to children from the surrounding areas, including Roseville, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Antelope, Orangevale, Granite Bay, Rocklin, Lincoln, Loomis, Penryn and Sacramento.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Philosophy is based on love and respect for each child. We understand and accept that each child is a special and unique individual and a beautiful gift entrusted into our care. Our warm and loving school environment provides each child with the love and joy of learning and allows and encourages each child to realize their fullest potential in all areas of life. We believe that this is child care at its finest. We are professional educators working together to provide a warm, loving, and nurturing environment for children. We share a vision of peace, both inner and in the classroom environment. We work to achieve that peace through our own daily experiences and through the skills we are developing ourselves. We strive to meet the needs of each individual child. Children need to feel loved and cared for with respect. By providing this and an environment conducive to learning, children will become loving, compassionate, respectful human beings with a desire and love for learning and towards one another. In the tradition of Dr. Maria Montessori, our school is committed to providing the finest in early childhood education. Our goal is that each child attending our school will develop the following assets:
- Self direction
- Self acceptance
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-K | 20 students
100 Hibiscus Ct
Roseville, CA 95747
(916) 771-3889 5.4 PK-K
- Folsom Grades: NS-K | 61 students
502 Riley Street
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 351-0345 6.1 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.