- Children today need an education that prepares them to think clearly, to act responsibly, and to live ethically.
- At Tabernacle, we desire to give our students a competitive edge in an increasingly complex society.
- Our unique approach to education is based upon thirty years of sound academics and respect for individual giftedness.
- In addition to a challenging academic program, all students participate in a well-rounded program of computer skills, fine arts, library skills and physical education.
- Many of our students also elect to take part in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Tabernacle School is committed to excellence in an atmosphere of high-quality caring.
- We desire to honor the Lord Jesus in every pursuit in an environment where faith in Jesus Christ and academics coexist harmoniously.
- At Tabernacle we recognize and nurture the unique giftedness and diversity of each child.
- Through our Live and Gift programs, we build Godly character into the lives of our students while maintaining respect for their diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 270 students
4255 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521
(925)687-2020 0.8 K-8
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 320 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
(925)689-3990 1.1 K-8
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
(925)798-3131 1.2 PK-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 11.3 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.