- Children today need an education that prepares them to think clearly, to act responsibly, and to live ethically.
- At Tabernacle, we desire to give our students a competitive edge in an increasingly complex society.
- Our unique approach to education is based upon thirty years of sound academics and respect for individual giftedness.
- In addition to a challenging academic program, all students participate in a well-rounded program of computer skills, fine arts, library skills and physical education.
- Many of our students also elect to take part in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Tabernacle School is committed to excellence in an atmosphere of high-quality caring.
- We desire to honor the Lord Jesus in every pursuit in an environment where faith in Jesus Christ and academics coexist harmoniously.
- At Tabernacle we recognize and nurture the unique giftedness and diversity of each child.
- Through our Live and Gift programs, we build Godly character into the lives of our students while maintaining respect for their diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordGrades: NS-8 | 280 students
4255 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521
ConcordGrades: KG-8 | 347 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
4725 Evora Road
Concord, CA 94520
AntiochGrades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509