- Children today need an education that prepares them to think clearly, to act responsibly, and to live ethically.
- At Tabernacle, we desire to give our students a competitive edge in an increasingly complex society.
- Our unique approach to education is based upon thirty years of sound academics and respect for individual giftedness.
- In addition to a challenging academic program, all students participate in a well-rounded program of computer skills, fine arts, library skills and physical education.
- Many of our students also elect to take part in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Tabernacle School is committed to excellence in an atmosphere of high-quality caring.
- We desire to honor the Lord Jesus in every pursuit in an environment where faith in Jesus Christ and academics coexist harmoniously.
- At Tabernacle we recognize and nurture the unique giftedness and diversity of each child.
- Through our Live and Gift programs, we build Godly character into the lives of our students while maintaining respect for their diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 270 students
4255 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521
(925)687-2020 0.8 K-8
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 320 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
(925)689-3990 1.1 K-8
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
(925)798-3131 1.2 PK-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 11.3 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.