Temple Beth-el School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 135 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Contact school for tuition information.
- Our mission is to nurture a desire for life-long learning by developing the diverse potential of each child through strong academics, innovative programs and dedicated teachers.
- We believe a strong, early childhood education lays the foundation for academic success in later years. At Temple Beth-El School, we believe in educating the whole child. Our curriculum fosters a love of knowledge while providing a broad range of activities to encourage children to reach their maximum potential. Students thrive and develop confidence in a secure and stimulating environment as they develop creatively, physically and socially.
- Temple Beth-El School maintains many of site facilities designed to ensure a well-rounded learning environment for your child. These areas include: spacious, clean classrooms; multiple age-appropriate playground areas; a large social hall complete with stage/lighting/sound; as well as a 6,500 square-foot, air-conditioned gymnasium. These facilities ensure that your child has a diverse and safe educational experience, both in and out of the classroom.
- We find success in each child everyday!
My experience with Temple Beth-El School began about four years ago when I joined their Mommy & Me program with my then 15 month old. I was instantly impressed with the school environment and how warm and welcoming the staff were. I was also drawn to how well the teacher engaged the students and provided a structured curriculum even at such a young age. As I looked more into the various preschool programs and began speaking with other parents and teachers, I found that TBE school embodied all of the important qualities I was looking for in a preschool: one that is safe and inviting, engaging yet challenging, and has experienced, dedicated, and caring teachers. I knew that as long as my children were attending Temple Beth-El School, they would be receiving a quality education by the most nurturing teachers. This has continued to be proven true as my 5 year old is more than ready to begin his kindergarten journey this coming fall, and my 3 year old continues to flourish academically, socially, and emotionally. Moreover, both of my boys truly enjoy coming to this school. Do you want your child to thrive in all areas of development and foster their love of learning beginning at a young age? Then look no further-Temple Beth-El is your school!
I cannot say enough good things about Temple Beth El School. My daughters have been going here since they were 6 months old and started in a baby music and sign language class (they are now in 1st and 3rd grade). They welcomed us and treated us like family. I don`t know that I would have found this level of trust, security and education anywhere else. Throughout COVID, they have remained open and effective with protocols in place to keep the teachers, students and their families safe. Anyone who doesn`t know about this small school should. And anyone who does should celebrate them!
I always describe Temple as a warm hug. You feel it from the moment you walk in the door. The close knit community surrounds your child with love and learning. The small class room size and the teachers passion for education, makes this the perfect place to start your childs love of learning. I would recommend this school to anyone. We have created life long memories here. Thank you TBE!
Endorse Temple Beth-el School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.