Temple Beth-el School
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Genereaux|
- Our mission is to nurture a desire for life-long learning by developing the diverse potential of each child through strong academics, innovative programs and dedicated teachers.
- We believe a strong, early childhood education lays the foundation for academic success in later years. At Temple Beth-El School, we believe in educating the whole child. Our curriculum fosters a love of knowledge while providing a broad range of activities to encourage children to reach their maximum potential. Students thrive and develop confidence in a secure and stimulating environment as they develop creatively, physically and socially.
- Temple Beth-El School maintains many of site facilities designed to ensure a well-rounded learning environment for your child. These areas include: spacious, clean classrooms; multiple age-appropriate playground areas; a large social hall complete with stage/lighting/sound; as well as a 6,500 square-foot, air-conditioned gymnasium. These facilities ensure that your child has a diverse and safe educational experience, both in and out of the classroom.
- We find success in each child everyday!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ormond Beach Grades: NS-12 | 376 students
1687 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386)672-2081 3.2 NS-12
- Ormond Beach Grades: NS-PK | 104 students
506 Lincoln Avenue
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386)672-6762 1.4 NS-PK
I always describe Temple as a warm hug. You feel it from the moment you walk in the door. The close knit community surrounds your child with love and learning. The small class room size and the teachers passion for education, makes this the perfect place to start your childs love of learning. I would recommend this school to anyone. We have created life long memories here. Thank you TBE!
- Posted by Parent - Stacy
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.