The Childrens Workshop
Tel: (386) 672-6762
- The Children's Workshop is dedicated to providing high quality care and learning for young children.
- We have created a nurturing environment where children can feel happy, confident, and proud of what they accomplish.
- Our curriculum provides a strong foundation for children's academic success and our programs are innovative, challenging and fun.
- The cornerstone of our success is a dedicated team of teachers who are professionals in the field of early childhood education.
- At The Children's Workshop our families get all this in a community devoted to children.
- We invite you to come inside and learn more about us.
- Each of our classrooms is designed to accommodate the unique developmental characteristics of the age group it services.
- The interest areas provide age appropriate challenges and opportunities, with materials and activities that reflect the interested of the children and incorporate the concepts and skills presented in the curriculum unit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?