The Childrens Workshop
- The Children's Workshop is dedicated to providing high quality care and learning for young children.
- We have created a nurturing environment where children can feel happy, confident, and proud of what they accomplish.
- Our curriculum provides a strong foundation for children's academic success and our programs are innovative, challenging and fun.
- The cornerstone of our success is a dedicated team of teachers who are professionals in the field of early childhood education.
- At The Children's Workshop our families get all this in a community devoted to children.
- We invite you to come inside and learn more about us.
- Each of our classrooms is designed to accommodate the unique developmental characteristics of the age group it services.
- The interest areas provide age appropriate challenges and opportunities, with materials and activities that reflect the interested of the children and incorporate the concepts and skills presented in the curriculum unit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.