Children's House of Ormond Beach is an enriching and diverse preschool through fifth grade academy. Our mission is to cultivate a child's natural desire to learn through a hybrid-montessori curriculum in which students are academically challenged, in a personalized and nurturing way.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Montessori children are extremelyadaptable. They have learned to work independently and in groups. Since they have been encouraged to make decisions from an early age, these children areproblem solverswho can make appropriate choices and manage their time well. Encouraged to exchange ideas anddiscuss their work freely with others, such students' goodcommunication skillsease the way in new settings. Research has shown that a good predictor of future success is a positive sense ofself-esteem. Montessori programs, based on self-directed, non-competitive activities, help children developstrong self-images and the confidence to face challenges and change with optimism.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Childrens House cost?
The Childrens House's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for The Childrens House?
The application deadline for The Childrens House is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Children's House was such a fun place. I had lots of friends and really liked my teachers. My favorite things about school was the big area we had to run around and play outside and all the choices we had for shelf work.
Endorse The Childrens House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.