5.00 (1 review)
- Casa Montessori School is a small, private educational entity offering a Montessori curriculum in a home setting to children in the first plane of development (ages 0-6).
- Our staff has over 50 years combined teaching experience in Deland.
- Our operating hours are flexible for instruction between 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday, with 85% of our students spending no more than six hours on the premises.
- We have two Montessori environments; our toddler program runs three hours per day for twelve children, 15 months to 3 years.
- Our primary environment will accommodate approximately 35 children from ages 3 to 6 years.
- We focus upon educating the whole child in an atmosphere that promotes respect of nature, community, and independent learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,120|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Koenig|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deland Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
509 E Pennsylvania Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
(954)805-8717 1.4 PK-9
- Deland Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1025 W Minnesota Ave
Deland, FL 32720
(386)734-7791 0.6 PK-8
- Altamonte Springs Grades: NS | 21 students
482 Osceola St
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407)830-9366 25 NS
Wonderful school, family atmosphere, highly recommended!!
- Posted by Parent - Nikki
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.