5.00 (1 review)
- Casa Montessori School is a small, private educational entity offering a Montessori curriculum in a home setting to children in the first plane of development (ages 0-6).
- Our staff has over 50 years combined teaching experience in Deland.
- Our operating hours are flexible for instruction between 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday, with 85% of our students spending no more than six hours on the premises.
- We have two Montessori environments; our toddler program runs three hours per day for twelve children, 15 months to 3 years.
- Our primary environment will accommodate approximately 35 children from ages 3 to 6 years.
- We focus upon educating the whole child in an atmosphere that promotes respect of nature, community, and independent learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,120|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Koenig|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deland Grades: PK-8 | 170 students
509 E Pennsylvania Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
(386)736-3632 1.4 PK-8
- Deland Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1025 W Minnesota Ave
Deland, FL 32720
(386)734-7791 0.6 PK-8
- Altamonte Springs Grades: PK-K | 21 students
482 Osceola St
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407)830-9366 25 PK-K
Wonderful school, family atmosphere, highly recommended!!
- Posted by Parent - Nikki
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.