St. Barnabas Episcopal School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 353 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,267
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and polo shirts with school logo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess and Go Club, Chess Club, National Junior Art Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Government Association, Tomorrow's Leaders Today-Leadership Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Children's Choir, Dance Team, Performing Arts Team
- At St. Barnabas Episcopal School we understand that the right learning environment leaves a lifelong impact on a child. Whether you're considering our preschool, elementary school, or middle school program, we thank you for considering our accredited private school for your child.St. Barnabas Episcopal School draws Central Florida students from Volusia, Seminole, Flagler, Lake, Putnam, and Orange Counties. Our core concentration is on cultivating the whole child. We were founded to be a center of sound learning, new discovery, and the pursuit of wisdom, wherein Christ is the source of all truth. It is not enough to focus on one aspect of a child; our core philosophy promotes the intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual, and physical development of all students.We recognize that a school is part of the community. As such, St. Barnabas helps foster a healthy sense of respect-- respect for God, for family, for authority, and for the dignity of every person. The purpose of a St. Barnabas Episcopal School education is develop well qualified students to pursue a high school of their choice. Our atmosphere of Christian love reinforces this, helping children forge healthy moral attitudes and Christian values.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Barnabas Episcopal School cost?
St. Barnabas Episcopal School's tuition is approximately $10,267 for private students and $125 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Barnabas Episcopal School?
The acceptance rate of St. Barnabas Episcopal School is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. St. Barnabas Episcopal School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Barnabas Episcopal School offer?
St. Barnabas Episcopal School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Fit, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Surf Team, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Winter Track. St. Barnabas Episcopal School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is St. Barnabas Episcopal School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Barnabas Episcopal School?
The application deadline for St. Barnabas Episcopal School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Barnabas Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards