Stetson Baptist Christian School
- Since 1974, Stetson Baptist Christian School continues its aim to work with families to develop students to be world changers.
- Our goal is to provide an educational environment that fosters a love for Christ and God`s Word, a love for learning and a love for others.
- Our faculty and staff works hard to inspire students every day, every class and every hour to boldly proclaim a Christian worldview in academics, fine arts, athletics and acts of service. The natural byproduct of this inspiration is to share it and impact our world for Christ as our students are equipped to reach their full, God-given potential and to live out their faith with grace, wisdom and courage.Through prayerful dependence on God, we strive to provide a biblically-integrated, academically rigorous educational experience through which our students learn to seek God`s truth for their own lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(polo shirts, khaki pants/shorts/skorts included in tuition)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||New Student Application fee $150 Enrollment fee $300 ($100 off if enrolled within 2 weeks of touring) Tuition ranges from $6900 to $7500. Pricing includes technology, book/activity usage fee, yearbook, special areas and uniforms.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of SBCS, a ministry arm of Stetson Baptist Church, is to provide a spiritually nourishing environment where the individual student may develop academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially to their full potential. Our vision at Stetson Baptist Christian School, is one of high academic performance for our students, utilizing current rigorous curriculum that engages all students, teaching from a Christian Worldview perspective, promoting student leaders who are spiritually strong. We exist to educate, equip, and enrich students with truth, understanding, and discernment that will lead them to a life-changing transformation through Jesus Christ. Upon completion of their academic career at Stetson Baptist Christian School, we trust that students will have attained the spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical preparation they will need to successfully face the challenges of life as well as their high school careers, and that they will use the knowledge they have gained to become servant leaders who would strive to make a difference in eternity for the lives of others.
- SBCS is accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and School (FACCS). All teachers are certified by FACCS.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ormond Beach Grades: NS-12 | 376 students
1687 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386)672-2081 19.6 NS-12
- Deland Grades: PK-8 | 170 students
509 E Pennsylvania Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
(386)736-3632 1.7 PK-8
- Deland Grades: NS-12 | 201 students
126 S. Ridgewood Avenue
Deland, FL 32720
(386)734-5380 1.2 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.