Children's House Montessori School
- Children's House Montessori School serves children age 18 months through grade 8.
- All teachers hold Association Montessori International certification. Learning is individual and based upon principles of child development.
- Diverse population in safe, quiet residential neighborhood. Call us for an appointment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
after school activities
Arts and Music Programs:
after school activites
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deland Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1025 W Minnesota Ave
Deland, FL 32720
(386)734-7791 1.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.