Temple Terrace KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the Temple Terrace KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The Temple Terrace KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
Our talented staff take great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in Temple Terrace KinderCare Learning Center. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child. We take pride in our relationships with students, parents and those around us. We take pride in the fact that we are shaping your child's future and that you, as parents, trust us with such an honor. We have an open door policy and always welcome our parents in our center.
- Here at Temple Terrace KinderCare Learning Center, we pride ourselves on the safety of our children. We utilize daily sign in/out sheets, strict parent/guardian identification, as well as keypad access to our building to ensure your child's safety. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building a healthy and safe environment for your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- VPK Voucher Program School Readiness Naccra (Additional Fee's may still apply. See CD for more Detail) Center Capacity: 139
Endorse Temple Terrace KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.