Corpus Christi Catholic School
- Corpus Christi Catholic School is committed to educating each child according to the principles that Jesus taught.
- In partnership with the family and community, we are dedicated to creating a Christian environment that nurtures and challenges each individual to realize his or her highest academic and spiritual potential.
- We inspire our students to set goals which enable them to envision their dreams and to become life-long learners and confident messengers of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: 5-8 | 79 students
6400 E Chelsea Street
Tampa, FL 33610
(813) 626-6191 3.6 5-8
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
705 E Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 689-3395 9.9 PK-8
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813) 839-4297 10.8 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?