Corpus Christi Catholic School
- Corpus Christi Catholic School is committed to educating each child according to the principles that Jesus taught.
- In partnership with the family and community, we are dedicated to creating a Christian environment that nurtures and challenges each individual to realize his or her highest academic and spiritual potential.
- We inspire our students to set goals which enable them to envision their dreams and to become life-long learners and confident messengers of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandon Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
705 E Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)689-3395 9.9 PK-8
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813)839-4297 10.8 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 1033 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
(813)920-2288 6.2 NS-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.