Templeton Hills7th-day Adventist School
Templeton Hills 7th-day Adventist School is part of the worldwide network of Seventh-day Adventist Schools.
Boasting the second-largest private school network in the world, the educational standards of our school are aligned with those of the worldwide network.
But our focus isn't only on academics alone. We pride ourselves on educating our students holistically: mind, body, and spirit.
See our extra-curriculars list and our webpage for more information.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 1-8
- Students: 9 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,350
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 25
Templeton Hills7th-day Adventist School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
The tution is per year, and may be paid over 10 months. Tution for K-5 is 3,800/yr, and financial aid is available.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Bell Choir, Community Service, Cooking Class, Gardening, Guitar Band, Praise Team
- Loving faculty
- Small class sizes
- Multi-grade classroom fostering a family atmosphere among the students
- Professional, caring teachers who love their students and care about each one's success
- Fun extra-curriculars to make school life exciting
- Focus on God as the Creator of all and our Savior and Best Friend
- Supportive Local Church family
- Beautiful campus with great facilities
- Safe environment for students to interact in healthy ways
Endorse Templeton Hills7th-day Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.