Tender Loving Childcare
- Tender Loving Childcare was founded over 30 years ago by a mother who wanted to be home with her children.
- This mother, Toni Boerner, decided to open a daycare center for children that would not only be a safe, faith-centered environment for children to enjoy their day, but also a place to learn and grow.
- TLC has and will always strive to do everything possible to assure a safe, loving, caring, nurturing, learning environment for your child and in addition will do everything possible to help the working parents through this new experience of parent/child separation.
- We will work to maintain constant school/parent communication and do whatever is possible to add assurance, confidence and peace of mind so you, the parent, may go to work, do your job, and know that we are doing ours.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 290 students
Jackson & Sanger
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215) 744-6393 0.3 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 494 students
3033 Levick Street
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 338-9797 0.9 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
6740 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 742-1127 1.3 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
4816 Princeton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19135
(215) 624-0505 1.4 PK-8
My son has Autism and has been going too TLC since summer 2012. Thanks to childlink who helped my son since he was one and at three years of age they do a IEP meeting to discuss a school program that meets his needs. His teachers are great. I am so thankful for tender loving care because my son has improved so much from his teacher ms.jen and his ot therapist . Thank you TLC for your help and for helping my son improve and now does eye contact and so much more.I recommend this school. My son doesn't talk yet but gets very excited when his bus comes to pick him up and when I say his teachers name. My son will be four in April everyone in my family is very happy when they see him because he now shows more love gives hugs eye contacts talks when he wants to and now tells me when he wants too eat and when he needs a drink. (; SCHOOL IS VERY RECOMMENEDED for all kids that need early intervention not just for autism .
- Posted by Parent - Mcqua