- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Yearly Tuition: $28,750
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
animation & cartooning, Chess Club, coding, fashion & design, French, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, STEM
Arts and Music Programs:
art class, guitar, piano, Story builder Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
dance, gym, soccer, taekwondo, yoga, Zumba
- A bilingual education is unparalleled to any other learning approach and shows benefits that will be carried throughout your child`s lifetime. Research indicates that the brain circuits associated with language learning are more flexible at a young age. That is why here at Tessa, we start learning French, Spanish or Mandarin as early as 2 years old with 80% of learning in the target language. In Primary School, classes are taught 50% in the target language, and 50% in English.
- At the heart of our curricula isthe International Baccalaureate (IB). The IB provides your child with the essential skills for lifelong learning and leads to theworld-respected IBDiploma.The IB Primary Years Program (PYP) is a curriculum framework which centers around a series of transdisciplinary themes that address human commonalities. The students are exposed to units of learning that promote inquiry, exploration, and investigation. These units integrate all subject areas and provide meaningful learning experiences for students. The goal is to connect the students` learning to the real world, both locally and globally. We want our students to develop a deep understanding of the concepts and topics being studied.
- Our program features the French National Curriculum and curricula from Spanish and Chinese-speaking countries. We also consider the NJ standards. This dynamic and goal-oriented learning environment provides students with the skills to challenge themselves in an environment that holds them to high academic standards.
- Our program is structured so that it encourages and facilitates creative and critical thinking skills, while engaging students in discovery, inquiry, and problem-solving. They are constantly and positively challenged, so that they are used to and enjoy giving their best.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tessa International School cost?
Does Tessa International School offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Tessa International School?
Endorse Tessa International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards