The Broach School
- The Broach School was started in 1973 by Dr. Tommie Broach to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms.
- The foundation for this model was and continues to be the ongoing focus on what is in the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- Currently, the Broach School has four campus locations- two in Orange Park (The Broach School & Free 2 B Me in conjuction with Henderson Haven), one on the Westside of Jacksonville, and one on the Southside of Jacksonville off Beach Blvd.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Broach School also viewed these schools: Children's Educational Services d.b.a. The Broach School and Crossroads Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JacksonvilleGrades: K-12
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.