The Broach School
- The Broach School was started in 1973 by Dr. Tommie Broach tomeet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instructionand to help students who were getting lost in overcrowdedclassrooms.
- The foundation for this model was and continues to be theongoing focus on what is in the best interest of the individualstudent. Personalized attention helps students to overcome learningdifficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.Currently, the Broach School has four campus locations- two inOrange Park (The Broach School & Free 2 B Me in conjuction withHenderson Haven), one on the Westside of Jacksonville, and one onthe Southside of Jacksonville off Beach Blvd.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We acccept the McKay Scholarship, Step Up For Students and manyother scholarships to aid in school tuition.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed The Broach School also viewed these schools: Children's Educational Services d.b.a. The Broach School and Crossroads Christian School, The Jericho School For Children With Autism, Morning Star School, The Arc Jacksonville Academy and Baymeadows Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904)652-1282 13 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-8 | 86 students
725 Mickler Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)721-2144 4 K-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 12 | 21 students
1 Unf Drive, Building 57, Room 2800
Jacksonville, FL 32224 9.8 12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 8.3 NS-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.