The Child Day School - San Ramon
The Child Day School's mission is a humanistic organization committed to providing developmentally appropriate programs for children while actively supporting teachers, families, and the community.
We nurture the unique strengths of each child while encouraging self reliance, creativity and empathy for others.
We also honor the vital relationship between the teacher, child, & family to enhance children's lives today and in the future.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact school for rates. E-mail us: email@example.com
- THE CHILD DAY SCHOOLS, SAN RAMON is a special five-acre campus for Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Jr.-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and School-Age children. Our Project Web Topics promote vocabulary, beginning science, the alphabet, counting and problem solving along with creativity, and music and movement.The Child Day Schools, San Ramon`s beautiful campus overlooks the hills on Bollinger Canyon Road. Our classrooms are spacious and well-equipped with a variety of materials for learning, exploring, and purposeful play. Our campus is a wonderful place for children to explore nature, adorned with a variety of trees and birds literally in our backyard. We even have chickens in our shed! Our natural environment provides a wonderful synergy with our hands-on curriculum and dynamic programs.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Child Day School - San Ramon?
The application deadline for The Child Day School - San Ramon is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Child Day School - San Ramon. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.