The Epstein School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 600 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Epstein School`s student-centered approach to education provides our students the tools they need to be successful in their educational journey and in life. Our innovative environment builds on their passions, and embraces a strong partnership between family, home and school, instilling a strong sense of identity and values.
- The Epstein School prepares students to become confident, engaged learners, critical thinkers and committed community leaders who are grounded in the values of our heritage. As one of the best private Jewish day schools in the nation, we continually seek to set higher standards for education and have been identified as a United States Department of Education Innovator and were selected as a Microsoft Showcase School.
- At the Epstein School, students experience an exceptional education led by our specialized STEAM and Hebrew language programs. We prepare confident lifelong learners grounded in their unique Jewish identities.
- We offer integrated, dual-language learning that cultivates lifelong skills, inspires Jewish identity, and nurtures curiosity, critical thinking and creativity.
- Epstein students are also well-prepared to live and thrive in high school, college, and an ever-changing global society.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff provide a nurturing, respectful, and stimulating environment for children from 18 months old through eighth grade. We develop life-long learners who become leaders in the classroom, on the playing field, on the performance stage, in the community, and in life. Epstein students are given one of the greatest gifts we can offer our children - pride in their heritage and a strong sense of values, enabling them to learn how to make important decisions and choices in their lives. Our commitment to education through service-learning, in partnership with both parents and the broader community, creates an inspiring learning environment that teaches kindness and respect and is widely recognized in the Atlanta area as a force for good in the community.
Endorse The Epstein School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards