The Geneva School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,850
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Classical, Christian education equips children to go out into the world prepared to use their individual gifts to their fullest extent to serve God and neighbor. This education style trains the whole person by cultivating wisdom and virtue through excellence in academics.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Geneva School cost?
The Geneva School's tuition is approximately $14,850 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Geneva School?
The acceptance rate of The Geneva School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does The Geneva School offer?
The Geneva School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Football.
When is the application deadline for The Geneva School?
The application deadline for The Geneva School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Geneva School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards