- The three Anneliese's Schools in Laguna Beach together cover pre-school, kindergarten, and first through eighth grade.
- There are also before school and after school programs and, during the day, Anneliese's Schools' fundamental belief is that all children are capable learners when given the optimal environment and the appropriate opportunities for success.
- Our curriculum is designed to nurture the multi-faceted components of the child's intellect.
- We believe that student diversity is what creates a vital and dynamic classroom environment.
- Our teachers work with a core curriculum that meets the California standards, but they also have the freedom to expound upon the learning material generated by the interests of the students and the teachers.
- Therefore the curriculum is not rigid or confined to grade level concepts and themes.
- Our program views all students as capable learners that need to be challenged by school and not afraid to take risks.
- Our goal is to bring out the very special talents of each child and to allow him/her to realize his/her highest potential.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dana Point Grades: NS-6 | 128 students
32920 Pacific Coast Hwy
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)240-3344 7.1 NS-6
- Irvine Grades: NS-8 | 184 students
1 Technology Drive, Building A
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)544-1047 4.9 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.