- The three Anneliese's Schools in Laguna Beach together cover pre-school, kindergarten, and first through eighth grade.
- There are also before school and after school programs and, during the day, Anneliese's Schools' fundamental belief is that all children are capable learners when given the optimal environment and the appropriate opportunities for success.
- Our curriculum is designed to nurture the multi-faceted components of the child's intellect.
- We believe that student diversity is what creates a vital and dynamic classroom environment.
- Our teachers work with a core curriculum that meets the California standards, but they also have the freedom to expound upon the learning material generated by the interests of the students and the teachers.
- Therefore the curriculum is not rigid or confined to grade level concepts and themes.
- Our program views all students as capable learners that need to be challenged by school and not afraid to take risks.
- Our goal is to bring out the very special talents of each child and to allow him/her to realize his/her highest potential.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mission ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
24741 Chrisanta Drive
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- IrvineGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
1 Technology Drive, Building A
Irvine, CA 92618
- Dana PointGrades: NS-6 | 128 students
32920 Pacific Coast Hwy
Dana Point, CA 92629
- Laguna NiguelGrades: NS-12 | 10 students
28062 Forbes Rd, Ste B
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- OrangeGrades: K-12 | 15 students
681 S. Rancho Santiago
Orange, CA 92869
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.