Tel: (949) 494-7388
- The three Anneliese's Schools in Laguna Beach together cover pre-school, kindergarten, and first through eighth grade.
- There are also before school and after school programs and, during the day, Anneliese's Schools' fundamental belief is that all children are capable learners when given the optimal environment and the appropriate opportunities for success.
- Our curriculum is designed to nurture the multi-faceted components of the child's intellect.
- We believe that student diversity is what creates a vital and dynamic classroom environment.
- Our teachers work with a core curriculum that meets the California standards, but they also have the freedom to expound upon the learning material generated by the interests of the students and the teachers.
- Therefore the curriculum is not rigid or confined to grade level concepts and themes.
- Our program views all students as capable learners that need to be challenged by school and not afraid to take risks.
- Our goal is to bring out the very special talents of each child and to allow him/her to realize his/her highest potential.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?