The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (440) 892-2689
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Olmsted Grades: PK-K | 81 students
28081 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
(440) 777-6365 1.6 PK-K
- Westlake Grades: PK-3 | 97 students
27390 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440) 835-2929 2.4 PK-3
- North Ridgeville Grades: NS-PK
7171 Lear Nagle Rd
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
(440) 327-2706 2.8 NS-PK
- North Ridgeville Grades: PK-K | 104 students
34555 Center Ridge Road
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
(440) 327-1032 3 PK-K
I simply cannot say enough about the incredible environment that my child has experienced while attending The Goddard School in Westlake Ohio. She thrived in the nurturing and very learning oriented atmosphere that the faculty foster every single day at the school. The teachers are caring, professional and provide an overall lesson plan that encourages the children to think critically on their own, while teaching them the foundation of social interaction and to follow directions when given. The entire staff makes the student (and parents) feel welcome and that they are a part of a very special family. Kathleen (the owner and operator) is a joy and shows enthusiasm everyday towards learning and the well being of the children. We could not be happier with our choice to send our daughter this fantastic school and we are very confident that the experience will go a long way to reinforcing the importance of learning and interaction as she grows. The fact that at 4 she was learning Spanish, math and vocabulary is amazing. She has been a student there since she turned 3 and loves every minute of it- Thank you Goddard for an amazing head start to a great future! The new gym is over the top - love it- congratulations.
- Posted by Parent - Marcia Palese
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.