Montessori Children's School
Montessori Children's School serves 191 students in grades Prekindergarten-6, is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
The student:teacher of Montessori Children's School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 191 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Summer Camp
- A Montessori Education in a Family Setting
- Special classes in Gym, Music, Art, Library and Spanish every week.
- Must-see peace garden.
- Children's vegetable gardens.
- Extended Day Enrichment Care available for working families.
We have been attending MCS for a couple of years now and absolutely love it! The staff truly cares for these children! Academically my children have excelled over their public school peers and genuinely want to go to school! They have a wonderful music program and their outdoor gardens are spectacular for the kids to explore! If you're considering a montessori school-this one gets my vote by far!
Endorse Montessori Children's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.