Montessori Children's School
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori Children's School serves 191 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of Montessori Children's School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Barbara Kincaid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Summer Camp|
- A Montessori Education in a Family Setting
- Special classes in Gym, Music, Art, Library and Spanish every week.
- Must-see peace garden.
- Children's vegetable gardens.
- Extended Day Enrichment Care available for working families.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brunswick Grades: PK-8 | 482 students
923 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
(330)225-2116 14.9 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 252 students
6041 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440)884-1010 11.1 NS-8
We have been attending MCS for a couple of years now and absolutely love it! The staff truly cares for these children! Academically my children have excelled over their public school peers and genuinely want to go to school! They have a wonderful music program and their outdoor gardens are spectacular for the kids to explore! If you're considering a montessori school-this one gets my vote by far!
- Posted by Parent - Cristina
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.