Montessori Children's School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 191 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Summer Camp
- A Montessori Education in a Family Setting
- Special classes in Gym, Music, Art, Library and Spanish every week.
- Must-see peace garden.
- Children's vegetable gardens.
- Extended Day Enrichment Care available for working families.
We have been attending MCS for a couple of years now and absolutely love it! The staff truly cares for these children! Academically my children have excelled over their public school peers and genuinely want to go to school! They have a wonderful music program and their outdoor gardens are spectacular for the kids to explore! If you're considering a montessori school-this one gets my vote by far!
Endorse Montessori Children's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.