The Link School
- The Link School serves 15 students in grades 10-12 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of The Link School is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Other.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$26,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$13,000|
|Admissions Director||James Orlet|
- The Link School serves students of Christian Science, or students who are interested in learning more and practicing Christian Science.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buena Vista Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
518 S San Juan Ave
Buena Vista, CO 81211
(719)395-6046 5.7 PK-8
- Leadville Grades: 11-12 | 48 students
531 County Rd 5A
Leadville, CO 80461
(719)486-8200 25.3 11-12
- Salida Grades: K-5 | 27 students
1040 I St
Salida, CO 81201
(719)539-4887 26.9 K-5
- Alma Grades: PK-5 | 32 students
272 N. Main Street
Alma, CO 80420
(719)836-2552 27 PK-5
- Salida Grades: PK-K | 67 students
1612 Holman Avenue
Salida, CO 81201
(719)534-2154 27.1 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.