The New College Child Center
Tel: (941) 355-0561
- The New College Child Center seeks to provide geographically and financially accessible daycare, preschool, kindergarten and after hours care of the highest quality for children ages 1to 6, both for members of the New College of Florida community as well as for families throughout Sarasota and Manatee counties.
- By using the latest research combined with pedagogy that has stood the test of time, we seek to address the cognitive, creative, emotional and social needs which are unique to all children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: NS-12 | 75 students
6210 Crestwood Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34231
(941) 927-3711 8.6 NS-12
- Bradenton Grades: NS-8 | 77 students
1616 59th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941) 792-7911 8 NS-8
- Bradenton Grades: K-12 | 916 students
5500 34th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941) 752-2474 4.7 K-12
- Bradenton Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
5512 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941) 727-6860 4.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.