- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Yearly Tuition: $33,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Art Program Mentor, Garden Crew, volunteer club - Pet Shelter
Arts and Music Programs:
Figure Drawing, Mural Projects
- The Oxbow curriculum is designed to matchthe requirements of the nation`s best public and private high schools and is as committed to academics as it is to art making. All of the courses at Oxbow are accredited, honors level, and college preparatory.The Oxbow School is a private, independent and not for profit organization.The Oxbow Schoolis located in Napa, California,forty-five minutes from San Francisco, one hour from the Pacific coast, and within a few hours of exceptional state and national parks.Students enjoy an inspirational campus settingwhile still having access to all the amenities of downtown Napa, which is just a short stroll from campus. At Oxbow, studio art practice is not about waiting for inspiration; we believe that artists design problems and then solve them, opening up new ideas and possibilities while responding to materials that re-shape the originating question. Students leave Oxbow with a set of skills that can be reconfigured to meet the challenges of ever-changing goals and environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Oxbow School cost?
Does The Oxbow School offer a summer program?
What sports does The Oxbow School offer?
When is the application deadline for The Oxbow School?
View the The Oxbow School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse The Oxbow School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards