The Riverside School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,800
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Latin Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cross Country Ski Club
- Strong academic program includes Latin (grades 6-8), Spanish (grades K-8), and Algebra I (grade 8)
- Curriculum aligned with Vermont Framework of Standards
- Outstanding NECAP results (state testing)
- Four years in a row (2006-2009) an alumnus has been valedictorian at St. Johnsbury Academy or Lyndon Institute
- Student leadership development
- Local and global community service
- All-school overnight field trips, musical productions, and curricula celebrations
- Active parent involvement and support
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Riverside School cost?
The Riverside School's tuition is approximately $13,800 for private students.
What schools are The Riverside School often compared to?
The Riverside Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Thaddeus Stevens School by visitors of our site.
What sports does The Riverside School offer?
The Riverside School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Figure Skating, Snowboarding, Soccer and Swimming.
When is the application deadline for The Riverside School?
The application deadline for The Riverside School is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Riverside School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards