Tel: (817) 594-8444
- The Schoolhouse was established in 1991 by Doris & Glen Arey.
- This school was designed to give young children an educational advantage by providing a fun, loving, learning environment that would prepare children for their school years ahead.
- Though many years later, with the help of dedicated, experienced teachers, who love helping children growing both mind and spirit, the school continues to uphold this Schoolhouse tradition! The staff of The Schoolhouse believes that school for young children can provide opportunities for deeply satisfying experiences.
- A child's emotional health, physical vigor and social interaction must play an important part in a school program.
- Creativity, language skills, and development of mental abilities must be included in the daily plans of an educational curriculum in order for each child to develop the basic feeling of well being that is so essential to learning.
- The Schoolhouse strives for the highest standards necessary to provide an educational climate that will enhance each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Schoolhouse is Victory Baptist Academy (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weatherford Grades: PK-12 | 192 students
1311 E Bankhead Dr
Weatherford, TX 76086
(817) 596-2711 0.8 PK-12
- Weatherford Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
802 N Elm St
Weatherford, TX 76086
(817) 599-8601 1.6 PK-6
- Weatherford Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
2300 Ranger Hwy
Weatherford, TX 76088
(817) 341-0000 4.1 PK-12
- Aledo Grades: NS-12 | 53 students
400 Queen St
Aledo, TX 76008
(817) 441-7357 6.6 NS-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.