The Waldorf School Of Orange County
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking Club, Drama Club, Japanese Club, Student Council, Wellness Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band, Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Discover Waldorf Education
- Early Childhood through High School
- Waldorf School of Orange County (WSOC) invites you to explore the Waldorf curriculum from early childhood through high school. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive education that engages the child cognitively, actively and emotionally. We recognize and welcome the unique gifts brought by each child we serve, encourage independent thinking and imagination, and foster a life-long love of learning.
- Based upon the teachings and insights of Rudolf Steiner, our age-appropriate curriculum fully integrates the disciplines of the humanities, science and math, movement, and the arts into a strong academic program. Within our school community and in our classrooms, our goal is to engage the mind, fire the imagination, and strengthen the will as students develop with initiative, creativity, and the skills to enter responsibly into an ever changing local and global community.
- WSOC has been helping families raise well-balanced, multi faceted and accomplished young people since 1988. Waldorf education is the fastest growing, nondenominational independent school system in the world, now with almost 1000 schools worldwide.Our outstanding and dedicated faculty has led WSOC to become one of the most respected and successful Waldorf schools in North America.
Endorse The Waldorf School Of Orange County. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards