The teachers at Thorndale KinderCare all have the same vision: provide a fun, educational, quality program for children to grow and learn.
With their years of education and experience they make an exceptional team of educators.
We could not be the school we are without them!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Thorndale KinderCare. We are conveniently located near the Thorndale train station in beautiful Chester County. We are a NAEYC accredited center as well as rated a Star 4 by the Keystone Stars Program, which is a program, set up by the Office of Childhood Development and Early Learning to improve, support and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts in Early Learning Programs in Pennsylvania. Our program is designed to enhance each child's learning through exploration and play by implementing activities in all areas of development. Our teachers have extensive backgrounds in education and are dedicated professionals who love to educate and nurture children of all ages. We would love an opportunity for your family to become part of our family.
- Health and Safety is the foundation to a quality program. That is why we take many steps to ensure the well being of all of our children at Thorndale. To help ensure the security of our school our playground is surrounded by a extended fence which is inaccessible from the outside. Access to the building is restricted to families who have obtained a code which is changed at regular intervals. Our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid, which is kept current with regular trainings. The Center Director has also obtained her Child Care Health Advocate Certification which allows her to better support the teachers in the area of Health and Safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS for Chester and Lancaster Counties / NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Thorndale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Thorndale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Thorndale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.