- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 186 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please refer to website for current tuition & fee schedule.
Summer Program Cost Notes
Please refer to website for current summer program costs.
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Three Tree Montessori School's programs include:
- Toddler communities for ages 15 months - 3 years
- Primary communities for ages 2.5 - 6 years
- Lower Elementary community for ages 6 -9 years
- Upper Elementary community 9 - 12 years
- AM/PM Care for families needing extra hours
- Summer Program (for currently-enrolled students in the academic year & alumni)
- Family members are involved in the community through parent workshops, community social events, special events related to classroom and all-school celebrations, and participation in committee and task force work.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Three Tree Montessori School offer a summer program?
Yes, Three Tree Montessori School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Three Tree Montessori School?
The application deadline for Three Tree Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Switched from a more "well known" private school in Seattle. Couldn't be happier. Kids are taught to love learning and be self reliant in an environment with much better diversity and a much higher level of respect for the children as people. Some of the most committed teachers I''ve ever met. Love this school
Endorse Three Tree Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.