Normandy Park KinderCare
Tel: (206) 244-3069
The average tenure of the Normandy Park KinderCare teachers is five years or more! Most of our teaching staff have their Child Development Associate's credential or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education.
They are passionate about working with families to discover each child's unique talents and teaching to the whole child.
Our teachers ensure daily communication about your child's day and we email a newsletter each week to ensure families know of changes in our school, upcoming events and what exciting activities happened in your child's class.
Our teachers constantly assess where their program is and how they can make improvements to ensure our students have the best possible start for school success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Normandy Park KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms and every activity and lesson to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, Library and Literacy, math and manipulative and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- The health and safety of our children is a top priority here at Normandy Park KinderCare. From the moment you enter through our keypad secured front door to playing outside in our fully fenced playgrounds you will know we truly value a safe and secure facility. Our staff is certified in infant, child and adult CPR and First Aid to ensure safety in all our classrooms. We practice a rigorous hand-washing policy to keep our children healthy throughout the seasons. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- NACCRA, DSHS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Normandy Park KinderCare is John F. Kennedy Catholic High School (2.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Three Tree Montessori School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: K-6 | 38 students
The Bridge School 10300 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98146
Seattle, WA 98166
(206) 922-1202 2 K-6
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 246-0500 2.5 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
1815 S 220th St
Seattle, WA 98198
(206) 824-4051 2.7 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.