Normandy Park KinderCare
- The average tenure of the Normandy Park KinderCare teachers is five years or more! Most of our teaching staff have their Child Development Associate's credential or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- They are passionate about working with families to discover each child's unique talents and teaching to the whole child.
- Our teachers ensure daily communication about your child's day and we email a newsletter each week to ensure families know of changes in our school, upcoming events and what exciting activities happened in your child's class.
- Our teachers constantly assess where their program is and how they can make improvements to ensure our students have the best possible start for school success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Normandy Park KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms and every activity and lesson to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, Library and Literacy, math and manipulative and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- The health and safety of our children is a top priority here at Normandy Park KinderCare. From the moment you enter through our keypad secured front door to playing outside in our fully fenced playgrounds you will know we truly value a safe and secure facility. Our staff is certified in infant, child and adult CPR and First Aid to ensure safety in all our classrooms. We practice a rigorous hand-washing policy to keep our children healthy throughout the seasons. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- NACCRA, DSHS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 2.5 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
1815 S 220th St
Seattle, WA 98198
(206)824-4051 2.7 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
13455 2nd Avenue Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
(206)244-6085 2.9 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.