Timber Forest KinderCare
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Timber Forest KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Neighborhood Centers, Worksource & NACCRRA
Endorse Timber Forest KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.