Toluca 'crossroads' School Preschool & Kindergarte
- Toluca 'Crossroads' is a small, private school and childcare facility, founded some 35 years ago on the belief that the early years are of major importance to a child's overall development, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Non-denominational, we aim for diversity. our children come in all sizes, shapes and colors, most of them by recommendation.
- We believe "There are many faiths, but the spirit is one, in me, in every man." We are developmentally oriented.
- "What we want to see is the child in pursuit of knowledge, not knowledge in pursuit of the child."We are a small school and not just a school, we are a way of life.
- Our primary focus is not solely on the academics, but also on a sense of values, values such as appreciation, consideration, tolerance and patience, compassion, truthfulness and respect, and self-discipline as well as self-worth.
- We are working hard to maintain a relaxed, flexible, inquisitive atmosphere with a curriculum serving those well who plan to go on to college prep-schools, but a curriculum also remembering that we are all better at one thing or other; as such we also do cater to the various talents of art, music, crafts.
- Feeling good about yourself is much more conducive to learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: K-8 | 324 students
4832 Tujunga Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)508-4542 1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.