Trinity Catholic High School
Tel: (314) 741-1333
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #2 - Trinity has won 37 District Championships in just 14 years. The Girls and Boys Soccer teams have combined for 7 State Final Appearances. The football team was the State Runner-Up in 2016. Trinity's girls volleyball team has won the District Title for three years in a row.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #3 - Since the school's opening in 2003, Trinity's WYSE Academic team has placed in the top schools in the State every year.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #4 - Trinity's Engineering and Technology students have been top contenders every year in several competitions such as the Boeing Engineering Challenge (2014 State Champions), the Biliken BEAMS sponsored by SLU (2013-14 Champions), and the META Competitions (2015 Grand Champions).
Trinity Catholic High School Photo #5 - Front view of the Trinity Catholic High School main building
- Trinity Catholic High School was established in 2003 to provide quality Catholic education to the young people of the North St. Louis county area.
- The school promises to be a vibrant educational atmosphere, incorporating the latest in educational philosophy and programs.
- Christ is the reason for this school. He is the unseen but ever present teacher in its classes. He is the model for its faculty and the inspiration of its students.
- Trinity Catholic High School, guided by a philosophy based on our Catholic faith and the teaching of Christ in the Gospels, strives to educate young women and men through a comprehensive program of academic excellence. Trinity Catholic High School, recognizing the uniqueness and diversity of individual talent, intellect, style, and ability, teaches students to think critically, live virtuously, and serve joyfully.
- Trinity Catholic High School enables students to be transformed into moral, prayerful, responsible men and women who, in turn, transform our Church and the world as mature Christian citizens who respect the diversity and sacredness of Gods Creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Our full-time Learning consultant as well as support staff from the Catholic Education Office work together to provide the best support possible to all students. Together, this group of professionals analyzes individual IEPs.|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||ACC American History (11), ACC Calculus, ACC Chemistry II, ACC Language and Composition (12), ACC Literature and Composition, ACC Physics, ACC Pre-Calculus (11, 12), ACC Spanish 3, ACC Spanish 4, ACC Western Civilizations (12)|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Business casual. All students required to wear one of three uniform polos. Boys and girls may wear khaki pants or shorts. Girls may also choose to wear a plaid, tan or grey uniform skirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,300|
|Tuition Notes||This price includes all student fees. All Freshman receive an automatic 1500 off of tuition, which reapplies all four years.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kevin McKenna|
|Admissions Associate||Connor Grumich|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
- Trinity Catholic High School is a comprehensive, co-educational high school dedicated to the fostering of the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth in its students. With the support of parents, staff, alumni and entire school community, Trinity Catholic carries out its mission of Graduating Responsible Christian Citizens.Students, whose educational needs can be met will be admitted, after applying given available space. Students are admitted without regard to race, gender, ethnicity or nationality. Students traditionally apply during the winter of their eighth grade year for admission to ninth grade the following fall. All incoming freshman students must have successfully completed the eighth grade. Students of faiths other than Catholicism are admitted at provided they, as well as their parents or guardians, are willing to fully subscribe to the religious philosophy and program at Trinity Catholic High School.Trinity Catholic is fully accredited by the North Central Association and the Committee on Accredited Schools and Colleges at the University of Missouri, Columbia and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- School Mascot The Titans
- School Colors Crimson, Silver and WhiteSchool
- Motto "Expanding Minds, Changing Lives" & Ex Trinitate Unitas "From Trinity Comes Unity"
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 246 students
5401 Lucas And Hunt Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314) 389-3100 5.6 6-12
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314) 972-6227 5.6 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314) 446-5500 10 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314) 725-5850 7.7 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 650 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314) 993-4040 12.5 7-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.