Trinity Christian School of Carbondale
5.00 (2 reviews)
Trinity Christian School of Carbondale Photo #4 - What is Terra Nova? TerraNova is a series of standardized achievement tests used in the United States designed to assess K-12 student achievement in reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, vocabulary, spelling, and other areas. The test series is published by CTB/McGraw-Hill. At Trinity, our 3rd- 8th grade students take this test in the spring.
- We are a Christian classical school, assisting Christian families in making their children creative and intelligent disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Biblical literacy and mental discipline are the core of our curriculum.
- Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago. Without teaching, life is almost an image of death.
Trinity Christian School of Carbondale places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modest, Loose-Fitting, Age Appropriate)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships and assistance available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jaclyn Huppert|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Choir, Guitar Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We are a Christian classical school, assisting Christian families in making their children creative and intelligent disciples of Jesus Christ. Biblical literacy and mental discipline are the core of our curriculum. Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago. Without teaching, life is almost an image of death.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847)392-4050 309.6 9-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
(708)458-6900 289.3 9-12
I have had 4 students go to the school from k4 thru 8th grade and attend the high school. The foundation given in the grade school is very supportive of our Christian faith and the academics are top quality. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their faith, character, and knowledge go hand in hand in their students education.
- Posted by Parent - Jamie
Excellent education. Very strong in language, math, history, and art. Opportunity to take Latin, Greek and French. Plenty of extracurricular activities. Highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - naweo
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.