Trinity Delray Lutheran School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 488 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform polo shirt and khaki shorts / skort )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Drama Club, Tech Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are Trinity Lutheran School!
- An established, affordable, Christian school for over 65 years.
- Established: Founded in 1948, Trinity is the oldest and most established Christian school in southern Palm Beach area. We have thousands of successful alumni spread all over the country. Locally, you can find Trinity alumni running many highly successful businesses.
- Affordable: Trinity delivers a high-quality Christian education, while maintaining a tuition that is significantly less than other comparable private schools. We have an incredible technology program that provides all third through eighth grade students with their own personal Chromebooks, at no additional cost. In certain subjects, we have an all-digital curriculum. We offer unique electives for our upper grades students such as Anatomy & Physiology, Etiquette, Computer Game Design and Marine Biology. Additionally, Trinity students perform higher than the National Average in all core subject areas.
- Christian family atmosphere: Loving teachers and other staff members daily demonstrate Christ`s love for them and their love for teaching. Our smaller class sizes allow for individualized attention and instruction. Trinity Lutheran School provides a place where children don`t have to worry about being attacked verbally or physically.
- For over 65 years, Trinity Lutheran School in Delray has been educating children in a loving atmosphere while providing students with a strong Christian foundation that will stay with them forever.
Endorse Trinity Delray Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards